Important Point To Do Product Review
A large number of products makes competition between producers increasingly fierce. Besides, consumer behavior also changes. Today’s consumers are becoming more intelligent and careful in deciding to buy a product. Considerations in terms of quality, price, form, and benefits are factors that will influence consumers’ concern in buying products. That is what drives the battle between producers to fight for customer perceptions. Various ways are done by producers to win the brand in the eyes of consumers.
On the other hand, consumers are increasingly smart and have very high expectations for a product. Consumers will feel satisfied if what is expected in a product can be fulfilled /under reality. But if the product is not as expected, the consumers will feel disappointed and will leave the product. These consumer expectations can be based on their experience when using products, information from other parties, or advertisements made by related companies.
Fulfillment of customer satisfaction is critical because it will affect the sustainability of the business.
Of course, in terms of fulfilling customer satisfaction, this is not an easy job. Every individual has diverse needs and assessments. Therefore the company must be aware of this to be able to adjust it to customer expectations and existing products with characteristics needed by consumers. For companies to be able to meet consumer expectations, the company must pay attention to several important points as a basis for evaluating customers in choosing products:
1. Understanding consumer needs and providing what is needed is the most fundamental basis for consumers in selecting products.
2. What is meant by resilience here is the industrial age of a product. For example, a product with a premium price is undoubtedly expected to have adequate features and high durability so that it can be used for an extended period.
3. The product used has consistency in quality and performance. The quality and performance shown by a product do not experience a decline/change. So that consumers can continue to use it without worrying about a quality decline.
4. Availability of support from producers for the products produced. For example, in terms of customer service, that is always the latest product updates, customer complaint services, or for maintenance services.
5. Compliance with specifications. Products produced are following the advertisement or information provided, both in terms of product specifications and have been tested.
For that producers must understand what the basis for consumers in choosing products is, so those producers can determine the target market and make the right products. Thus the company is expected to provide satisfaction for consumers. Satisfied consumers will find it easier to decide which products to buy.